WW Friendly Oatmeal Freeze Dried Cookies
Delicious WW Friendly Oatmeal Made In The Crockpot
1 Crockpot Use the size you're comfortable with, adjust recipe accordingly
1 Cutting Board
1 Apple Slicer/Knife Either one. You need to be able to cut and core your apples
- 4-6 medium apples I prefer honeycrisp/pink ladies, chop these up, skin or skinless - your choice
- 2 cups milk your choice, I like almond, but anything works great here
- 2 TBsp sweetener honey, sugar, Truvia brown sugar substitute, brown sugar, your choice
- 1 1/2 tspn butter optional
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1 tspn cinnamon I love me some cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats steel cut work great here, too
Chop up apples, layer on bottom of crockpot.
Add the rest of the ingredients with the milk going on last.
Cook on low for 8 hours or warm overnight.
Add to the freeze dryer trays and freeze overnight.
Place in the freeze dryer with appropriate settings.